Sunday, March 1, 2009

Miami Is Heating Up!

The blogging gods for Livemercial have decided to give me access to the SRPLaunch blog, so I figured I'd chime in with an update from the show. As I mentioned in the headline, things are heating up here in Miami, and that's not just the Sun!

If you haven't seen the first video we threw up this morning featuring the DualSaw, check it out here. Very soon we'll have another one up with I think you'll enjoy as well. Just think... Sportscenter commercials. :)

The lobby at the Intercontinental is packed with attendees of the show, and the Livemercial staff is out in full-force meeting with as many people as they possibly can. Me? I'm running around with the video crew trying to get as many shots and interviews as we can get. Stay tuned to this blog for more.

I still haven't seen Billy Mays yet, but I'm on the lookout. If I do find him, I'll be trying to get him on a live stream. Make sure to follow our updates on Twitter to get notified. Ok, now I'm off to go see if Billy Mays is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment